Some books and articles to read;
- Solbakk, John T. “Sami Mass Media—Their Role in a Minority Society”. In Sami Culture in a New Era: The Norwegian Sami Experience, ed. Harald Gaski. Seattle, Wash: Davvi Girji, 1997.
- Jones-Bamman, Richard. “From ‘I’m a Lapp’ to ‘I am Saami’: Popular Music and Changing Conventions of Indigenous Ethnicity in Scandinavia”. Journal of Intercultural Studies 22.2 (2001), pp. 189-210.
- President Egil Oli, Norwegian Sámi Parliament: “Accelerated development of nonrenewable resources, rights and climate change in Sámi areas” in CONFERENCE REPORT 2008 – Forum for Development Cooperation with Indigenous Peoples, Natural Environments and Climate Changes
- Indigenous Peoples’ Right to Land – The Sámi People in Finland and the Veddha People in Sri Lanka as Examples
- The situation of the Sami people in the Sápmi region of Norway,Sweden and Finland – 6 June 2011- A/HRC/18/35/Add.2